Kirsten M. Fish Provides Sound Counsel to Clients in San Jose
Serving Sacramento, San Francisco and the entire Bay Area
Kirsten M. Fish joined Needham Kepner & Fish in 2002 and became a partner in 2007. She focuses her practice on personal injury, wrongful death and elder abuse litigation.
Kirsten is the author of “Litigating Financial Abuse Actions Against Institutions, Agents and Fiduciaries” in CEB's California Elder Law Litigation: An Advocate's Guide. She is also a frequent guest lecturer, presenting annual seminars in Northern California such as CEB's “Civil Litigation Practice: Recent Developments” since 2010 and “What's New in Tort & Trial” since 2010. Kirsten has also lectured to law students studying Trial Techniques at Santa Clara University School of Law and has taught Legal Research and Writing to first year law students at Lincoln Law School in San Jose since 2009. Kristen has been the President of the Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association since 2012 and was recently appointed to the CAOC 2014 Board of Governors.
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2002
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2000 (agent), 2002 (attorney)
- J.D., summa cum laude, Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.S., chemistry, with honors, University of California, Davis
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Chemical Society
Let a respected legal team fight for you
When you retain Needham Kepner & Fish, you get the support of an experienced legal team. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today at 408.244.2166 or online. We handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you pay us nothing unless you recover compensation. See more at: