Aggressive representation when an inattentive driver injures you
If you are injured in a collision because the other driver was texting or talking on a cellphone, you have a right to be angry. And you have a right to compensation. At Needham Kepner & Fish LLP, we work hard for victims of accidents caused by distracted drivers in San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento.
Distracted drivers Car Wrecks cause accidents
Driving is the most dangerous thing you do on a daily basis. One of the reasons driving is so dangerous is that it requires 100 percent of your attention — look away from the road for even a second, and you could cause an accident. If a distracted driver causes you to suffer, our experienced team of car accident attorneys can assist you. Here are the common causes of distracted driving accidents:
- Texting: Texting requires mental and physical effort and is therefore an extremely dangerous activity to engage in while driving. Under the distracted driving laws in California, sending text messages by physically holding the phone is illegal. Hands-free or voice-controlled texting is legal.
- Cellphone use: Drivers 18 or older cannot use a cellphone without a hands-free device. Any driver younger than 18 is prohibited from using a cellphone altogether.
- Passengers: Conversing with passengers can be dangerous because it draws your attention from where it should be — on the road.
- GPS devices: Drivers who constantly look at a GPS device instead of the road may cause serious injury to their fellow motorists.
- Eating and drinking: Eating or drinking can cause drivers to look away from the road or lose their grip on the steering wheel.
If someone else’s negligence is to blame for your injuries, you deserve compensation. At Needham, Kemper & Fish LLP, our lawyers help clients in California with all types of accident injuries, including those caused by drunk drivers.
Tenacious Auto Accident Attorneys Are on Your Side
At Needham Kepner & Fish LLP, we work tirelessly to help injury victims win the compensation they deserve. If your condition prevents you from visiting our office, we will visit you at your home or hospital bed. To schedule a free consultation, contact us today at (408) 956-6949 or online. We handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you pay us nothing unless you recover compensation.