Upcoming Events and Speaking Engagements
Tort & Trial: The Year in Review. The panel will review all the cases, California and Federal, that were decided in 2014 that affect civil litigation. It is a 3 hour program that offers continuing education credit that is required by the State Bar of California and at each venue there are 2 to 4 panelists.
- 1/14/15 – San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association – Kirsten & Anne
- 1/21/15 – San Joaquin Trial Lawyers Association – Anne
- 1/27/15 – San Luis Obispo Trial Lawyers Association – Anne
- 1/28/15 – Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association – Kirsten & Anne
- 2/2/15 – Fresno County Trial Lawyers Association – Anne
- 2/5/15 – Alameda County Trial Lawyers Association – Kirsten
Civil Procedure – Year in Review, presented by the CEB (Continuing Education of the Bar). The panel of 4 attorneys provide an overview of the 2014 California and Federal cases that impact civil procedure and how cases are handled.
- 1/10/15 – Sacramento – Kirsten & Anne
- 1/24/15 – San Francisco – Kirsten & Anne