Anne J. Kepner
My name is Anne J. Kepner and I represent plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases, including bicycle, motorcycle, car and work-related accidents. I was raised in San Jose, and in my 25-year legal career, I have tried many cases to verdict, and have resolved hundreds of cases through arbitration and mediation.
I help my clients find resolution through litigation or mediation. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries as a result of another person or entity’s negligence, reach out to us. We can help you understand your legal options and whether you may be able to recover compensation for damages.
- California, 1995
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Trial Lawyer of the Year (2017), Santa Clara County Trial Lawyer Association
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.S., Health Science, San Jose State University
- A.A., De Anza College
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association (SCCTLA)
- Santa Clara County Bar Association (SCCBA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (formerly California Trial Lawyers Association)
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Central YMCA of San Jose, Board of Managers, 2001–present; chair, 2007–2009
- Buchser Middle School PTA, 2018-present; President 2018-2020
- Mission City Community Fund, Board of Directors, 2017-present; Chair, November 2018-present
- West Valley-Mission Community College Board, Trustee to serve Area 3, 2014-present, President of the Board of Trustees; December 2017-2019
- Washington Open Parent Faculty Group Board of Directors, 2012-2018; President 2016-2018
- City of Santa Clara, Housing Rehabilitation Loan Committee member, appointed by City Council and served 2005-2013.
- Friends of Wilson Preschool Board of Directors; Founding Member; President 2010-2011
- Lincoln Law School, Faculty, Basics of Legal Writing, Torts; 2011-2016
- Lecturer, Tort & Trial, 2014-present, Annual Continuing Legal Education program
- Plaintiff Magazine: Profile: Anne Kepner
Schedule a Free Consultation With Me to Discuss Your Situation
At Needham Kepner & Fish LLP, we are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your injuries. If your condition prevents you from visiting our office, we will gladly visit you at your home or health care facility. Schedule a free consultation with us by calling us at (408) 956-6949. You can also fill out our online contact form.