Based in San Jose, California but serving clients throughout the Bay Area, Needham Kepner & Fish LLP is pleased to provide links to the following resources for people who have suffered injuries in a bicycle, automobile, trucking, or motorcycle accident, or are the victims of elder abuse, or who have lost a loved one due to the negligent or wrongful acts of another.
Personal Injury Resources
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration directs the highway safety and consumer programs established by federal legislation.
- The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- The Bureau of Transportation Studies at the United States Department of Transportation publishes safety information and research-based statistics on accidents.
- The Environmental Protection Agency provides useful information on a number of environmental hazards that can cause injury and illness.
- The United States Department of Transportation website contains a citizen service section, providing information on roads and bridges and vehicle safety.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration provides extensive regulations designed to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission aims to protect the public from the risk of serious injury or death from unsafe consumer products and provides safety information on numerous household items.
For further resources or to speak with an experienced attorney regarding your personal injury or wrongful death case, contact Needham Kepner & Fish LLP.